This Full-Time Position Includes:
CD duties to include:
Existing PT duties include:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
· Thorough knowledge in problem solving and presentation skills.
· Thorough knowledge of business acumen.
· Action oriented and driven for results.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Ability to maintain strictest confidentiality.
· Ability to communicate complex information in a well thought-out easily understood manner, both orally and in writing in a variety of settings and styles;
· Ability to delegate and communicate in an honest, direct and professional manner, relating well to others to build rapport and effective relationships.
· Ability to demonstrate active listening by asking clarifying questions, identify and share relevant information and solicit feedback from others and give and receives feedback objectively.
· Ability to practice time management, timely decision making, and conflict management.
Education and Experience
Experience: Minimum two-years clinical experience as a physical therapist.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in health-related field and a Graduate Degree and/or Doctoral Degree in Physical Therapy