Salary: $75,000 - 85,000 annually depending on experience
Inspire Physical & Hand Therapy, a member of Therapy Partners Group, has been the premier provider for outpatient orthopedics, neurological, musculoskeletal, and sports injuries serving Spokane and surrounding communities for over five years. We are known for providing state-of-the-art health care to each patient while recognizing their capacity to be responsible for their own health.
Currenlty we are in search of a full-time Pelvic-Health Physical Therapist for our Downtown clinic in Spokane, WA.
This Full-Time Position Includes:
1. An EXCELLENT STARTING SALARY (we highly value a therapist’s experience and special skills, and we compensate our therapists accordingly)
2. CEU & License Reimbursement
3. Employee 401(k) Retirement Plan w/Company Match
4. Paid Vacation/Personal Time
5. Group Health Insurance
6. Paid Holidays
7. Productivity Bonusus
Helping our employees develop their skills and grow their careers is critical to how we retain our talent and grow our company. We provide our teammates with a variety of leadership-supported programs and learning and development resources for every stage of their professional development. We know that our employees are our most valuable resource; they are how we grow our business and care for our community.
· Devise detailed treatment and care plans for each patient. Caseload consists of both orthopedic and pelvic health related conditions.
· Communicate and coordinate with patient's physicians to ensure a consistent level of care.
· Daily documentation in EMR.
· Exercise independent judgment based on experience to implement effective treatment combinations.
· Evaluate and report on patients' progress.
· Assist administrative staff with billing and reporting inquiries.
· Comply with federal and state physical therapy regulations.
· Valid state License
· Pelvic Health experience preferred
· Excellent work ethic and dedication to patient success
· Basic computer skills
· Provide physical therapy treatment and patient care according to company, state, and federal regulations and professional guidelines
· Delegate tasks and supervise physical therapist assistants and technicians
· Maintain open and ongoing communication with referral sources to ensure a successful outcome
· Help patients to regain control of their lives and their independence
· Create an environment and a culture that enables the clinic to fulfill its mission by providing patient safety and patient-centered treatment