Salary: $83,000-95,000 annually depending on experience
Physical Therapy, a member of Therapy Partners Group, has been the premier provider for outpatient orthopedics serving Tucson, Tempe, and surrounding communities for over 20 years. We are known for providing the highest quality individualized care for our patients and our team of highly skilled physical therapists who are passionate about helping patients achieve their goals.
Currently, we are in search of an amazing full-time Clinic Director/Physical Therapist to join our Speedway clinic in Tucson, AZ.
This Full-Time Position Includes:
CD duties to include:
Existing PT duties include:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
· Thorough knowledge in problem solving and presentation skills.
· Thorough knowledge of business acumen.
· Action oriented and driven for results.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Ability to maintain strictest confidentiality.
· Ability to communicate complex information in a well thought-out easily understood manner, both orally and in writing in a variety of settings and styles;
· Ability to delegate and communicate in an honest, direct and professional manner, relating well to others to build rapport and effective relationships.
· Ability to demonstrate active listening by asking clarifying questions, identify and share relevant information and solicit feedback from others and give and receives feedback objectively.
· Ability to practice time management, timely decision making, and conflict management.
Education and Experience
Experience: Minimum two-years clinical experience as a physical therapist.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in health-related field and a Graduate Degree and/or Doctoral Degree in Physical Therapy